Natural Language Processing - AI Blockchain Services
What is Natural Language Processing ?
Natural language processing is the ability of a computer program to understand human language as it is spoken. NLP is a component of artificial intelligence. The development of NLP applications is challenging because computers traditionally require humans to “speak” to them in a programming language that is precise, unambiguous and highly structured, or through a limited number of clearly enunciated voice commands.
What Can Businesses Use NLP Algorithms For ?
Natural Language Processing algorithms are typically based on machine learning algorithms. Instead of hand-coding large sets of rules, NLP can rely on machine learning to automatically learn these rules by analyzing a set of examples (i.e. a large corpus, like a book, down to a collection of sentences), and making a statistical inference. In general, the more data analyzed, the more accurate the model will be.
- Summarize blocks of text to extract the most important and central ideas while ignoring irrelevant information.
- Create a chat bot, a language parsing deep learning model made by Google that uses Point-of-Speech tagging.
- Automatically generate keyword tags from content which leverages LDA, a technique that discovers topics contained within a body of text.
- Identify the type of entity extracted, such as it being a person, place, or organization using Named Entity Recognition.
- Use Sentiment Analysis to identify the sentiment of a string of text, from very negative to neutral to very positive.
- Reduce words to their root, or stem, or break up text into tokens
Natural Language Processing, Understanding uses intent, entities and utterances for human and machine correspondence.
Our Natural Language Processing Solutions
Benefits to Choosing Natural Language Processing
More than just another trend or gimmick, Natural Language Processing has become a powerhouse in the realm of on-site search and has paved the way for a vast number of benefits reserved only for those who are intent on improving their business by advancing their site search capabilities.
1. Better results all the way around
Far and above any keyword matching or text-driven search, semantic search provides results that are true to form: exactly what your customers are looking for.
2. Search processing deciphers what your customers really mean
Your customers are human, which means they’re fallible. They make spelling errors, confuse brands with products and forget details — it’s up to your on-site search to bridge the gap.
3. More data mined means more data for growth
Measuring what your customers are searching is key in improving your business. Through the tremendous depth of data presented by NLP, you’re able to cultivate that data to a huge degree, learning about customer habits and tendencies across your entire consumer base.
4. Complex search capabilities eliminate ineffective results
Being able to process numerous variables in a single search means providing a cumulative result that’s indicative of your customer’s end requirements. Natural language processing looks at the whole picture, not just the individual keywords in a search, providing results that are the sum of their parts.
5. Contextual understanding delivers answers
Today’s search engines are slowly becoming Q&A boxes — customers ask questions and expect answers. Thanks to the complex search capabilities afforded by NLP, your customers can ask questions freely and get the products they’re looking for.